There are various factors that will be evaluated to decide whether you are eligible for NDIS core support:
- Are you an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or have a Special Category Visa and live in Australia?
- When you first join the plan, are you between the ages of 7 and 64?
- Do you require assistance from others on a regular basis due to a persistent or major disability?
- Do you require specialised equipment as a result of a long-term or major disability?
- Do you require assistance now in order to lessen your future needs?
The NDIS Access Checklist can help you determine whether or not you are eligible for support. If you believe you may be eligible, visit the NDIS website for further information.